- Pedestrian Crossing - Check both sides, cover your brake and know what is behind you.
- Turning Bays - Check your blindspot before entering them,
- Drive To The Road Conditions - Don't Rush (Blind / Sharp Corners)
- Braking - Check center mirror before slowing down.
- All Intersections - Check both sides before moving though.
- Steering - Move your hand and make big turns when needed.
- Keep Left - Reasonably to the left.
- Roundabouts - Indicate to exit (left)
Points To Focus On:
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.