- More Searching before and after all intersections.
- Left turns - angle the car with the road.
- Move your hands when needed and make big turns if required.
- When turning you must see 100 meters on each side before moving out. Don't stop for no reason.
- Check your blindspot before entering a turning bay.
- Parallel Parking - Go Slow and recheck the right side. Use the space behind you.
- Left Turn - stay on your side of the road
- When changing lanes or merging you must keep indicating till all 4 wheels are in the other lane.
- On narrow roads, you must indicate and check your blindspot before passing parked cars.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.