- Speed Control - You must stay within the speed limit including all temporary speed signs.
- Left Turn at Lights - Don't stop for no reason.
- Left Turn at Traffic Light with Giveway Sign - Use cover vehicles to your advantage. Know it's safe before moving.
- Traffic Lights - You must stop before the white lanes, avoid stopping on the cycle bays.
- Motorway Onramp - Use all the onramp.
- Motorway Off-Ramp - Move off the motorway before slowing down.
- Left Turn - Front left of vehicle too close to curb, Angle the car with the road.
- Roundabouts - Be ready before, look for cover vehicles on your left and in front. Stay behind the white line. Indicate to exit.
- Left Turn - Angel the car and check the cycle lane before turning, the left blindspot.
- Vehicle Position - Keep reasonably to the left.
- Narrow Roads - Look ahead, avoid bottlenecks and indicate to pass parked cars.
- Parking On Roadside - You must indicate left and check your left blindspot, before braking.
- Steering / Hand Position - Move your hands and keep your hands on the wheel. Make big turns when needed. Don't twist your hands.
- Hill Starts - Don't roll back, use the handbrake or hill start assist.
- Right Turn - Don't slow down in the middle of the turn.
- Parallel Parking - Recheck the right side, take your time and move. You have 2 minutes and you can go back and forth 4 times. Use the space behind you. Indicate and check before stopping.
- Turning Bays & Flush Medians - You must use them. Merge into them, nothing sudden. Indicate and check blindspot before moving in.