- Foot Position - Keep your heel on the ground, push with your toes. Don't brake hard for no reason.
- Turning - Don't rush to turn, aim for around 20km and roll through. While waiting to turn, check both sides.
- Narrow Roads - Keep left, look ahead, avoid bottlenecks and indicate to pass parked cars.
- U- Turn - Keep left and recheck your right blindspot.
- Parallel Parking - Recheck the right side, take your time and move. You have 2minutes and you can go back and forth 4 times.
- Turning Bays & Flush Medians - Be more comfortable with them. You must use them if available. Merge into them, nothing sudden. Indicate and check blindspot before moving in.
- Lane Changing - Indicate before moving into the other lane and keep indicating till all 4 wheels are in the other lane.
- Hill Start - Don't Roll back. Use the hand brake or use both feet.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.