- Rolling forward using the brake, don't accelerate.
- Don't make sharp turns.
- Keep your heel on the ground and push with your toes.
- Roundabouts angle the car with the road.
- Right Turns - find the center and keep on your side.
- U Turns - keep reasonable to the left and indicate and check your right blindspot.
- Left Turn - angle the car with the road.
- Moving on and off the road - indicate and check your blindspot.
- Parallel Parking - go slow, look around and find a reference points that work for you