- Carpark - Go slow and keep on your side of the road.
- Left Turn - Angel the car and check the cycle lane before turning, the left blindspot. You must see 100 meters on each side before moving out. Don't stop for no reason. Stay on your side of the road.
- 3 Point Turn - You must indicate right and check your right blindspot.
- Parallel Parking - Check center mirror before stopping. Use the space behind you.
- Lane Changing and Merging - Nothing sudden and know it's safe before indicating. Indicate till all 4 wheels are in the other lane.
- Flush Median - Too Wide.
- Narrow Roads - Look ahead, avoid bottlenecks and indicate to pass parked cars.
- Roundabouts - You must indicate left before exiting. Don't rush to enter. Use the cover vehicles. and angle the car with the center island.
- Steering / Hand Position - Move your hands to make big turns, When driving straight keep your hands on the wheel. Turn the wheel back.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.