- Too Fast - 10km over speed limit
- 3 Point Turn - Stay on the road, don't go into the driveway
- Entering Turning Bays - Don't brake for no reason. Move in and then slow down. Check blindspot before moving in.
- Poor Gap Selection when there is a Flush Median available. Be ready before and check both sides while waiting, Don't make a sharp turn.
- Lane Changing - Nothing sudden, where ever you see multiple lanes position yourself and be prepared to change lanes. Avoid having vehicles in your blindspot.
- Speed Control - Stay within 5km of the speed limit.
- Left Turn into High Speed Zone - Position your vehicle so its easy to make the turn.
- Parking on the road side - your front and rear wheels must be under 30cm from the curb.
- Right Turns - Aim to stop before and roll up slowly to see.
- When turning, check both sides and be ready before the last vehicle.
- Left Turn - Keep left.
- Parallel Parking - Check center mirror and right blindspot before reversing.
- Reaction Time - Trucks on blind corners, be a bit slower and keep left.
- Wide roads - Keep left, you can drive over empty bus stops.
- Steering - You can make big turns, move your hands when needed.