- Right Turn with Turning Bay - You must move in and then slow down. Always indicate and check your blind spot before moving in. (Beeped at for being to slow before entering turning bay)
- Follow the giveaway rule, not what other drivers tell you to do.
- Left Turns - Keep left and stay in your lane. Angle the car with the road.
- Lane Change - Indicate till all 4 wheels are in the other lane and nothing sudden, just merge in and don’t brake for no reason.
- Aux Controls - Front and Rear Demister.
- Turning - Be slow before turning and roll around corners.
- Mirror Usage - Check your center mirror before braking or slowing down.
- Wet Roads - Double your following distance and stay back when waiting in a queue.
- Moving Forward - Don’t speed up to brake, just let the car roll forward and then speed up or brake.
- Left Turns - Angle the car with the road. Must see 10meters on each side before turning.
- Cover Vehicles - Use them when needed but make sure you can see and know it’s safe before moving.
- Hand Positioning - Move your hands and make big turns when needed. Turn the wheel back, don’t just let go. Don’t drop your hands when slowing down.
- Narrow Roads - Indicate to pass parked cars, check blind spots and avoid bottlenecks.