- You must react faster, check both sides and be ready beforehand.
- Always indicate, check and then move.
- Moving in and out of traffic / on and off the road - you must merge in and out - nothing sudden.
- Parallel Parking - Go slow, recheck the right side and use the space behind you.
- Steering / Hand Position - Move your hand and make big turns when needed.
- When turning you must see 100 meters on both sides of the road before saying it is safe.
- When entering turning bays you must merge in and check your blindspot before entering.
- Green light - Check and make sure the other vehicles have stopped moving .
- Check your center mirror before slowing down or braking.
- Always know what is next to you- Blindspot.
- When turning left don't indicate too early.
- Keep left on wide roads - you can drive over empty bus stops.
- Left turn into High Speed Zone - Angle the car with the road.
- Narrow Roads - Indicate to pass parked cars.
Points To Remember:
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.