- Narrow Roads - Look ahead, avoid bottlenecks and indicate to pass parked cars.
- Left Turns into High Speed Zones - Angle the car and stay in your lane.
- Speed Control - You must stay within the speed limit including all temporary speed signs.
- Searching and Mirror Usage - Recheck all intersections before and after. Activity search for hazards.
- Curved Wide Road - You must keep reasonably to the left.
- Following Distance & Stopping Distance - Stay back when waiting in a queue and double your following distance.
- Hazard ID - You must identify moving hazards and how you respond to them. (up to 100meters).
- Turning Bays & Flush Medians - You must use them. Merge into them, nothing sudden. Indicate and check blindspot before moving in.
- Steering / Hand Position - Move your hands and keep your hands on the wheel. Make big turns when needed. Don't twist your hands.
- Road Works / Cones - You must slow down to posted speed limits.
- Indicating - Don't indicate too early.
Key Points To Focus On:
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.