- Roundabout / Gap Selection - Must give way to cars on your right. Angle the car to the left and look for cover vehicles on your left. Beware of other drivers not following the road rules.
- 3 Point Turn - You must indicate right and check your right blindspot on the 3rd turn.
- Gap Selection - You must make sure its safe before moving out. Check both sides must see at-least 100meters on each side. Must move when safe.
- Speed Control - Don't rush
- Turning Bays and Flush Medians - You must use them and not interfere with traffic flow. Merge in and out when needed, and if safe just move through them.
- Left Turn - Angel the car and check the cycle lane before turning, the left blindspot. Stay in your lane.
- U- Turn - Don't be unreasonable slow for no reason.