- Carpark - Keep left, stay on your side of the road.
- Vehicle Position - Keep reasonably to the left.
- Road Works / Cones - You must slow down to posted speed limits.
- Turn Left With Care - Slow down for the turn but don't stop for no reason.
- Turning - Be slow before turning, aim for 20km.
- Steering / Hand Position - Move your hands and keep your hands on the wheel. Make big turns when needed. Don't twist your hands. Turn the wheel back.
- Left Turn - Angel the car and check the cycle lane before turning, the left blindspot.
- More Searching - Move your chin, look outward. Turn your head to check your blindspot.
- Narrow Roads - Look ahead, avoid bottlenecks and indicate to pass parked cars.
- Orange Lights - Don't rush to go through them.
- Lane Changing and Merging - Nothing sudden and know it's safe before indicating. Indicate till all 4 wheels are in the other lane.
- Turning and Gap Selection - Be Ready before, check and recheck both sides while waiting to turn. If you can't see, tell the testing officer you are edging forward to see. You must see atleast 100meters on each side.
- U - Turn - Keep left, Indicate right and recheck your right blindspot. Don't get too close to the parked cars.
- Parking On Roadside - You must indicate left and check your left blindspot, before braking. No more than 30cm from the curb.
- Parallel Parking - Recheck the right side, take your time and move. You have 2 minutes and you can go back and forth 4 times. Use the space behind you. Indicate and check before stopping. You must be less than 30cm from the curb.
- Following Instructions - If you miss a turn keep moving, don't stop in the middle of the road.
- Dual Lane Roundabouts - Be ready before, look for cover vehicles on your left side and in front. Stay behind the white line. Givieway to vehicles from your right. Indicate to exit.
- Green Light - Check both sides before moving through.
- Pedestrian Crossing - Check both sides and don't stop on them.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.