- Steering / Hand Position - Move your hands to make big turns, When driving straight keep your hands on the wheel. Turn the wheel back.
- U- Turn - Turn your head, Check your blindspot. Indicate right.
- Narrow Roads - Look ahead, avoid bottlenecks and indicate to pass parked cars.
- Speed Control - Stay under the speed limit. Within 5km of the speed limit.
- Dual Lane Roundabout - Be comfortable using them and indicate left when leaving.
- Dual Lane Roundabout - Be comfortable using them.
- Roadworks - Must stay under the posted speed sign.
- Left Turn - Angel the car and check the cycle lane before turning, the left blindspot. Stay in your lane.
- Curved Roads / Blind Corners - Keep left and roll around.
- Lane Changing - Check your blindspot before moving in and keep indicating till all 4 wheels are in the other lane.
- Right Turn - Avoid cutting corners, stay on your side of the road.
- Stop Sign - Stop, pause, check both sides and then move.
- Pedestrian Crossing - You must stop and give way to people crossing the road.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.