- Don't drop your hands, don't twist your hands and turn the wheel back.
- If you move +50cm left or right check your blindspot.
- Left Turns - Angel the car
- Hazards - Focus on cars, people and animals.
- Fully stop at stop sign - Pause before moving.
- Keep left - Reasonably.
- Gap Selection - Be ready before.
- Foot Position - Push with your toe and keep your heel on the ground.
- Flush Medians - Be comfortable using them.
- Dual Lane Roundabouts - Check both sides and know what is next to you, before entering.
- Entering Turning Bays - Check your blindspot before entering.
- Keep a safe following distance when waiting in a queue.
- Lange Changing - Don't indicate and start slowing down for no reason.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.