- Left Turn - Too wide, you must stay in your lane.
- Merging - Must indicate before merging.
- Searching Ahead, Mirror Usage and Blindspot Checks - Recheck everything.
- Parallel Parking - Indicate left before stopping and check your right blindspot before moving back. Must be under 30cm from the curb. Use the space behind you.
- Lane Changing - Indicate and keep indicating till all 4 wheels are in the other lane.
- U -Turn - Keep both hands on the wheel, indicate right and check the right blindspot.
- Turning Bays and Flush Medians - Merge into them, nothing sudden.
- Parking - Must be under 30cm from the curb.
- Narrow Roads - Look ahead, avoid bottlenecks and indicate to pass parked cars.
- Blind Corners / Sharp Turns - Keep left and drive to the road conditions.
- Hill Start - Don't Roll back.
- Motorway Onramp - Check and recheck your blindspot, not just the side mirror.
- Right Turns - Don't cut the corner, keep on your side of the road. Find the center before turning.