- Check vehicle registration expiry date.
- Move into a turning bay and then slow down.
- Steering / Hand Position - make big turns when needed.
- Narrow Roads - Avoid bottlenecks, look ahead and react to oncoming vehicles. Indicate to passed parked cars
- Check center mirror before braking.
- Fully stop at stop signs, check before moving.
- Wet Roads - Double your following distance, and stay back when waiting in a queue.
- Left Turn - Angle the car and keep left.
- 3 Point Turn - Indicate right on 3rd turn and don't get too close to the parked cars.
- Parking on the side of the road - Don't hit the curb.
- Right Turn - Don't rush to turn, poor gap selection.
- Hazard Recall - Focus on cars, people and animals.
- Roundabout - Angle the car with the road and always indicate left to exit. Stay in your lane.
- Carpark - Indicate and use the space around you.
- Lane Changing and Merging - Indicate and check blindspot before.
Points To Remember:
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.