- Moving Out - Don't get too close to parked cars.
- Merging - You must indicate and check your blindspot before merging.
- Speed Control - Drive to the speed limit and adjust your speed according to the road conditions.
- More Searching - Use your mirrors, check your blindspots and scan ahead for hazards.
- Turning - Find the center of the road and stay on your side. Be slow before turning
- Dual Lane Turns - Stay in your lane and avoid having vehicles in your blindspot.
- Indicating - you must indicate for a minimum of 3 seconds before turning.
- Right Turns - Don't cut corners and stay on your side of the road.
- Carpark - Go slow and keep on your side of the road.
- Backing - Go slow, let the car roll.
- Curved Roads - Make small adjustments with the steering wheel when going around curved roads.
- Parking Curbside - You must indicate and check your blindspot before braking.
- Hand Position - You must keep both hands on the wheel when slowing down.
- Give Way Rule - You must follow the giveway rule at all cross roads. Know who has the right of way before slowing down. Be slow enough to giveway when needed.
- Vehicle Position - Keep reasonably to the left. Avoid running over rubbish on the road.
- Traffic Lights - Be ready before, start looking outward while waiting for the lights to change.
- Turning Bays - You must use them when needed and indicate and check your blindspot before entering them.
- U- Turn - Be slow before turning and always indicate right and check your blindspot.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.