- Keep left
- Use both hands when moving, don't drop your hands as you slow down.
- On narrow roads indicate to parked cars
- More searching required before and after intersections and while waiting at lights.
- On narrow roads when turning right, keep left.
- When entering turning bays - Check the blindspot before entering them, merge in and don't brake hard.
- Parallel Parking - Check and recheck right sides and right blindspot.
- Right turn on wide roads - Aim to stop before and don't swing wide.
- No narrow roads avoid bottlenecks and look ahead.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.