- Steering / Hand Position - Move your hands and keep your hands on the wheel. Make big turns when needed. Don't twist your hands. Don't drop your hands when slowing down.
- 3 Point Turn - You must indicate right and check your right blindspot.
- U- Turn - Keep left and recheck your right blindspot. Don't get too close to the parked cars.
- Parking On Roadside - You must indicate left and check your left blindspot, before braking. No more then 30cm from the curb.
- Lane Changing and Merging - Nothing sudden and know it's safe before indicating. Indicate till all 4 wheels are in the other lane.
- More Searching - Move your chin, look outward. Turn your head to check your blindspot.
- Searching and Mirror Usage - Recheck all intersections before and after. Activity search for hazards.
- Speed Control - You must stay within the speed limit including all temporary speed signs.
- Following Distance - Stay back, don't rush to keep up with cars infront.
- Pedestrian Crossing - Check both sides and don't stop on them.
- Aux Controls - Know the difference between low and high beam.