- Roundabout aim for 20km
- Searching move your chin, look outward
- Left turns edge forward if you can't see
- Sun visor just leave it down, and don't play with it
- Lane changing just keep indicating till all 4 wheels are in the lane
- Cross roads check both sides before
- Brake softly, cover your brake and push with your toe. Aim to stop before and roll up
- Parallel parking - find a reference point that works for you and use it. Wait for the car to get close to the curb.
- Moving out - wrong gear (N)
- 3 Point turn - indicate on the 3rd turn
- Right turn into flush median too slow
- Speed control - 50km don't rush
- Right turn using a turning bay, you must indicate and check your blindspot 3 seconds before moving in
- Curved roads - keep left
- High Speed Zone - turn and once on the road speed up
- Orange is red. Right turn don't rush to turn
- Narrow roads indicate to pass parked cars and be slow, drive to the road conditions
- Left Turn on narrow road - rear left wheel too close to curb
- Parking on the roadside, check the left blindspot before moving left.
- Roundabouts indicate 3 seconds before entering
- Indicate to merge and don't move suddenly.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.