- Avoid bottlenecks - look ahead and just slow down and give way to oncoming vehicles.
- Turn the steering wheel back, don't just let go of it.
- Right turns - Always find the center of the road before turning and don't cut corners.
- Roundabouts - Know before you enter which exit you need to take. Don't rush in.
- Mirrors and Shoulder Checks - Never enough for test.
- Gears - Don't stay in 2nd, once you are over 30km, and let go the clutch in two steps.
- Beware of cyclist - Avoid passing them on narrow roads, blind corners or when there are on coming vehicles.
- When turning you must see at least 100 meters on both sides of the road.
- Parallel Parking - Go Slow, use the clutch to move forward. Clutch out ~ clutch in
Points To Remember:
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.