- Take your time and drive, don’t rush to finish the test.
- No one drives at the speed limit, (don’t keep up with other cars) go at your own pace. 50km – stay between 45 – 50
- Fully STOP at STOP signs. (Count to 3 - go after 3 seconds)
- Follow the give way rule. If you have to give way – GIVE WAY even if the other driver tells(signals) you to go, wait until you have to go.
- Be prepared for everyone to move in front of you.
- As you approach anintersection, try to eye ball the other drivers, make sure that they are slowing down or have stopped for you.
- Don’t just go by the vehicle indicators but where the vehicle is on the road and which way are the wheels pointing
Updated 7th March 2017