- Left Turns - Angle the car with the road
- Foot Position - Keep heel on the ground and push paddles with your toe.
- Blind Corners - Beware of oncoming vehicles and vehicles exiting driveways.
- Parallel Parking - Recheck the right side before moving.
- Searching - Look outward and check all side streets before passing them.
- Steering / Hand Position - Move your hand and make big turns when needed.
- Parking on Road Side - you must be under 30cm from the curb.
- Check your center mirror before braking, Know what is behind you.
- Railway Crossing - Be slow before, check both sides and make sure there is enough room on the other side.
- Waiting in a queue - Keep a safe stopping distance.
Points to Remember:
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.