- Keep left and drive to the road conditions
- Left turn keep left
- Check center mirror before and after turning.
- Changing lanes or merging always check your blindspot. The side you are moving into.
- Use the whole onramp when entering the motorway.
- Steering, speed control and braking to erratic.
- When entering the turning back check your blindspot. Don't brake for no reason.
- On straight roads look outward more, see all the side streets.
- U Turn - you must indicate and check your right blindspot.
- Parallel Parking - Go slow and recheck the right side.
- Don't stop on the cycle lane, while waiting at traffic lights.
- Steering move your hands when needed.
- Watch your speed when going downhill.
- Dual lane right turn - stay in your lane.
- 3 Point Turn - Don't speed up, just roll and indicate right on your turn. Check both sides for vehicles.
- Right Turn - Don't rush to turn.
- Foot Position - keep heel on the ground.
- Notice speed signs when entering high speed zones.
- Turning Bays - merge into them, nothing sudden.
- Don't get too close to vehicles, when waiting in a queue.
- Don't drop your hands while moving. Stop fully before letting go of the steering wheel.
- Bottlenecks on narrow roads - Don't rush look ahead and be slow before.
- Right Turn - Don't cut corners, stay on your side of the road.
- Narrow Roads - When moving around parked cars, you must indicate and check your blindspot.
- Moving over to park on the road side - you must indicate and check your left blindspot and when taking off when safe you must indicate and check your right blindspot.
- Use the flush median when needed.
Points To Remember:
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.