- Dual Lane Right Turn - Stay in your lane.
- Empty Roads - Drive to the road conditions ( Too Fast / Too Slow )
- Ped X / All intersections - Check both sides, before moving through.
- One lane splitting into 2 lanes stay in the left lane.
- Wet Roads - Keep safe stopping and following distance.
- Green Light - Check both sides before moving though.
- Corners / Sharp Turns - Roll around, check center mirror before and after turning.
- Dual Lane Roundabouts - Stay in your lane and know what is next to you.
- Parallel Parking - Use the space behind you and recheck the right side.
- Flush Median - Merge out, nothing sudden.
- Moving to the left side of the road - Check left blindspot.
- Merging - Check blindspot before.
- Turning - Be slow before and roll around. Nothing sudden or sharp. Aim to stop before and roll up, stay behind the line.
- Right Turn Laned Roads - Must be reasonable to the right, so other cars can turn left.
- Parking on Road Side - You must be under 30cm from the curb.
Points To Remember:
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.