- Always indicate and check before moving and don't move suddenly.
- When waiting to turn check both side and be ready before.
- Lane changing / merging or entering a turning bay - merge in and then start braking . Don't brake hard before moving in.
- Watch your speed on narrow roads and drive to the road conditions.
- When turning keep indicating
- Roundabouts - you have to always indicate left when exiting them.
- Check the center mirror before braking or slowing down.
- Hand Position - Make big turns when needed and move your hands, don't twist them.
- U-Turn - Don't brake hard for no reason, just be slow and roll around 20-30km and check your right blindspot.
- When parking next to the curb you must be under 30cm from the curb.
- Blind corners / sharp turns - you must keep left and be slow.
- You must know it's safe before turning - see 100 meters on each side / 3 lamps posts.
- Left Turns - angle the car with the road.
- Parallel Parking - Go slow and use the space behind you.
- You must stop - pause - check at stop signs before moving.
- Narrow roads - indicate to pass parked cars.
- Wide Roads - keep left and you can drive over empty bus stops.
- Be Slow before turning aim for around 15-20km and let the car roll around.
- Right Turns - find the center before turning and keep on your side.
- Avoid bottlenecks, be slow before and keep left.
- Stay back when waiting in a queue.
Points To Remember:
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.