- When exiting the car park keep on your side of the road and don't block the exit.
- Speed bumps be slow before and roll over, check center mirror before braking.
- Avoid bottle necks, look ahead and be slow on narrow roads
- Keep left.
- Turn left with care - don't stop for no reason.
- Don't stop on the pedestrian crossing.
- On narrow roads and steep hill, indicate to pass parked cars and drive to the road conditions.
- Yellow triangles in the middle of the road point to the fire hydrant, use it as a reference for the center of the road.
- Parallel Parking use the space behind you, indicate and check your blindspot.
- When turning you must see 100 meters on each before turning.
- Steering move your hands and make big turns when needed,
- When turning right don't cut corners.
- When turning left, aim to stop before and roll around.
- Hill starts don't roll back.
- Dual lane roundabouts, know who is next to you.
- Searching look outward look between trees and fences as you approach.
- Flush Medians - use it when needed and if safe there is no need to stop in them.
- When entering a turning bay you must check your blindspot before moving in, merge in and then slow down.
- Dual lane roads, you must turn into the left lane when turning left, you don't have to wait for both lanes to be clear, as long as the left lane is clear, you can turn.
- Green light - check both sides before moving through the intersection.
- Parking on the road side, you must stop under 30cm from the curb.
- Parking in a carpark stop between the white lines.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.