- Looking at the gear stick or feet when driving.
- Driving with the clutch in too far before stopping.
- Riding the clutch around corners / changing gears around corners.
- Not stopping on an orange / amber light.
- Failing to fully stop at a stop sign.
- Only checking one side of the intersection.
- Following too closely and stopping too close to vehicles at traffic lights.
- Excessive using gears to slow down / using wrong gears.
- Leaving your hand on the gear stick.
- Driving with one hand, keeping your hands crossed after you have made a turn.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.