- Turning left while keeping left
- Turning right from a 2 lane and staying in the same lane, through the whole turn.
- Parallel Parking - just need to recheck right side and stop less than 30cm from curb.
- More shoulder checking - Blind spot checks required when moving left/right on straight roads.
- Hand Position - Don't twist your hands and keep them up
- Hill Starts - Better clutch/gears and handbrake control required (proper shoes?)
- U-Turn - Indicating right is required
- Searching at intersections - always check both sides
We can give you a break down of what you did wrong and what you need to do pass your driving test.
We will show you what the testing officers are looking for and how they mark your driving.
We will teach you how to drive safely and PASS YOUR DRIVING TEST while following all the road rules