- Looking at the gear stick or feet when driving.
- Driving with the clutch in too far before stopping.
- Riding the clutch around corners / changing gears around corners.
- Not stopping on an orange / amber light.
- Failing to fully stop at a stop sign.
- Only checking one side of the intersection.
- Following too closely and stopping too close to vehicles at traffic lights.
- Excessive using gears to slow down / using wrong gears.
- Leaving your hand on the gear stick.
- Driving with one hand, keeping your hands crossed after you have made a turn.
The learners, restricted and full New Zealand Driving Test's are easy to pass but they are also really easy to FAIL.
If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail your driving test.
Automatic and Manual Lessons and Simulated Restricted and Full Driving Test
• To provide our customer’s professional and affordable driving lesson and simulated driving tests please contact us with your location and we will offer you a very competitive rate.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.