The learners, restricted and full New Zealand Driving Test's are easy to pass but they are also really easy to FAIL.
To ensure you pass your test give us a call and we can run through a Simulated Mock Test and give you a break down of each part and any bad habits that you might have picked up.
The Most Common Reasons You Could Fail
• Failing to fully stop at a STOP sign
• Failing to give way or failing to follow the give way rule
• Running a orange/red light
• Exceeding the speed limit by more then 5km
Other Common Mistakes
• Following and stopping to close to other vehicles (Tail Gating)
• Driving with one hand (Incorrect hand position on wheel)
• Not searching to traffic on both sides of the intersection.
• 30km for Roadwork’s
• 20km when passing a parked school bus
• Keep Left on dual lane roads
• Don’t rush to get to the intersection
• Search for hazards, use your mirrors and check your blind spot
• To provide our customer’s professional and affordable driving lesson and simulated driving tests please contact us with your location and we will offer you a very competitive rate.