- Hand Position - Move your hands, don’t twist when turning.
- Left Turns - angle the car, turn with the road
- Right Turns - Don’t cut corners
- Moving Off the Road - Indicate, check your centre mirror (behind you) and shoulder check
- Before braking / slowing down know what is behind you. Always check your centre mirror.
- 3 Point Turn - Stay on the road and check your right blind spot.
- Right Turns - Hand Position
- Parallel Parking - Know what is behind you / Recheck the right side / using the space around you / aim to be under 30cm from the curb.
- Right Turn - Flush Medium, don’t turn to sharply
- Green Light / All Intersections - Check both sides
- U-Turn - Indicate right, check you right side and keep left.
- Don’t be to close to vehicles infront. Keep a safe following distance and stopping distance. Stay back so you can see the road marking.
- Lane Changing / Merging - Indicate, check your centre mirror (behind you) and shoulder check. Indicate till all 4 wheels are in the other lane
- Lane Change & Merging - Indicate, mirror and check blind spot.
- Blind Corners / Sharp Turns - keep left to avoid oncoming cars
- Notice Speed Signs - 80km
- Lane Changing and then moving into turning bay - Shoulder Check each time you move over white lines.
- Moving on and off the road - keep left
- Left Turn Dual lanes - Stay in your lane
- Large Trucks - keep your distance, react to other vehicles
- Shoulder Checks - when moving around parked cars check you blind spot. If all 4 wheels move over the centre line Indicated.
- Lane Changing - If you can see they vehicle in the mirror behind you, they are behind you
- Narrow Roads - Keep Left
- Avoid bottle necks - react earlier be slow and roll through
Key Points from Simulated Restricted Test
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.