One or more of these will happen to you:
- You will forget where you parked the car or try get into someone else’s car.
- Not be able to unlock the car doors, or set the alarm off in the process.
- Lockup the steering wheel and won’t be able to unlock it.
- The windscreens fogs up and stays fogged up.
- During the pre test check list forget where the indicators, wipers, lights and footbrake are located.
- Have no idea which side is left and which one is right.
- Going into reverse to go forward and drive to go back.
- Forget about the handbrake, or notice any other red lights on the dashboard. Seatbelt and doors are the most common.
Give us a call and we can take you though a simulated driving test.
Alert Driving School Auckland