- Right Turn - slow reaction time when entering flush median.
- Driving on dual road - late reaction to parked car in left lane.
- Don't hold the steering wheel hard.
- Motorway on/off ramp - Indicate longer ~ reaction time / speed up and should check.
- Left Turn - Too wide
- Shoulder Check - when moving around parked cars
- Left Turn - there is a cycle lane on the left check for cyclist before turning
- Hill Start - Don't roll back, angle the car left for left turn and stop where you can see
- U-Turn - Indicate right and check right shoulder
- Lane Change - when moving over white lines indicated and shoulder check
- More search required - Every intersection check both sides
- Posted 30km Roadworks Sign- MUST slow down to 30km
- Narrow Roads - left and right turns too fast and wide. Drive to the road conditions
- Left Turn into a dual lane road - stay in your lane
- Following Distance - Buses will more like to stop double your following distance, same with truck, stay back so you can see
- Roundabout - slow reaction time, be ready before and indicate out of the roundabout.
- Merging - Indicate and check
- Speed Control - Don'r rush - long straight downhill roads.
Feedback notes / errors from a restricted simulated test at Glen Innes.
Summary Driving Lesson Notes
Vehicle Control - Starting the car
Moving - Steering, Braking and Acceleration
Turning and Steering/Hand Position
Gap Selection and Observations - searching ahead and around you
Refresher Driver Lesson - Feedback Notes - Key Points
1. Vehicle Control - Aux Controls
2. Release the handbrake before moving off. Don't Rush
3. Know where your blindspots are and why you need to check them
Just need a few lessons to get comfortable:
Book in a simulated test with one of our driving instructors, they will help you pass your driving test.
We can give you a break down of what you did wrong and what you need to do pass your driving test.
We will show you what the testing officers are looking for and how they mark your driving.
We will teach you how to drive safely and PASS YOUR DRIVING TEST while following all the road rules
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.